Thursday, October 9, 2008

Project Runway: Kenley vs Alexander McQueen

Once again, I have been sucked into this season's Project Runway. Did any of you catch last night's part 1 of Season Finale? I'm definitely not one for Kenley (nobody disses Tim Gunn!). So when Michael Kors called her wedding dress out for being a version of Alexander McQueen's 08 design I had to check it out.

Kenley's wedding dress (left). Alexander McQueen (right).

So you be the judge...McQueen ripoff? Read more about it on La Late.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That Kenley's got a sailor mouth on her and her dress was McQueen'esque. Oh but I loved Leanne's gown!

Shop Friends said...

Leanne's gown was my favorite hands down! It would've been so much easier to root for Kenley had I pressed mute every time she said something negative. I have to say, Kenley's bridesmaid gown was gorgeous too!

JD said...

I'm on Team Leanne! So needless to say, I was glad she was called out for her faux-McQueen gown.

Anonymous said...

yes, that is dangerously similar!