Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Highlights of the Year: From the Studio

There are so many highlights from the studio. While we work hard, we also play & laugh hard. There is the night we all crammed into the Picture Machine Tattoo Studio to watch a certain "unnamed" member of the team get a tattoo of one of our illustrated flowers (see the post Tattoo Friday). Since then, I have to admit there have been more tattoos added but I'm not spilling the beans who got them!

Another is when the controversial Olympic Torch Relay went covert and was diverted just one mere block from the studio--talk about random luck! It was thrilling, but I still don't know how I ran two miles in those darn heels...



2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all so great and I love that you are also such a fun spirited bunch too :)!

Anonymous said...

yes, what a year it has been!! and many-a-cat-seto-memory there are from 08!