Monday, January 26, 2009

Shop Friend: Cherries Flowers


This is long overdue...I've been meaning to post about my wonderful Shop Friends and neighbors, Cherries Flowers for quite some time but every time I go in there to take pictures I end up talking and laughing with them instead! They are truly talented and their shop shows their love for floral design...tumblers filled with pheasant feathers, loose vases overflowing with orchids or hydrangeas and glittery paintings by local artists on the wall (I promise to take pictures of their shop and post them!).

They have an impeccable eye and I highly recommend them for your special event. If you are lucky to live in the San Francisco, they are also great for putting together the perfect bouquet...I was introduced to a flower that smells like chocolate and have been graced by "mini" arrangements tied in bows for our own shop.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That topiary arrangement is fantastic!