Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simple Pleasures: Alyssa Ettinger

With the start of the new year, I have been craving simplicity. I'm recycling old sketches and drawings into new, natural white frames and have been eyeing simple, white bud vases. I love how these porcelain replicas of milk bottles by Alyssa Ettinger are so clean and fresh and would love to put them as a trio with the glass bottles (also below) on my kitchen table.


above: porcelain milk bottle replicas by Alyssa Ettinger


above, clockwise: glass bottles available at Seletti. Cup and saucer by Bailey's Doesn't Bark. Cloverleaf Dairy.Palmona's Nest placecards.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

they look as creamy as milk...would love to have them on my coffee table!

Anonymous said...

thank you for this!

Anonymous said...

Love the porcelain milk bottle replicas!