Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wedding Shoes : What's Underfoot!

I always love trying to take a peek at what shoes the bride is wearing because I like to think it reveals her innermost wishes for the day...whether it be a pair of comfy, bleached out Vans, Ruby Red stilettos or classic satin pumps. What did you/will you be wearing beneath your gown on the big day? As I was browsing through the beautiful blog for Southern Weddings Magazine, I couldn't help taking a glimpse at all of the fun and varied bridal footwear!



4 Comments:

JD said...

love those white feathery manolos!

Anonymous said...

I would go barefoot if I could (like that little ring boy in the photo)!

Anonymous said...

such elegant picks...where's the perfect show that's both graceful and feels like a cloud?

Anonymous said...

these shoes are very fine