Friday, June 13, 2008

Cupcake Friday: What a Babe

Since we've been ogling babies this week I couldn't resist posting this cutie for Cupcake Friday...

above: Ahh yes...we've got a cupcake Friday addict in training. My friend's son, Won, just turned two and he couldn't keep his eyes off of his baseball cupcake!

above: He is too adorable with his bubble-soaked/ slicked back hair and a shirt that reads, "I got my muscles from my dad." What a heart breaker he's going to be!

With that I bid a Happy Friday and a Happy Father's Day to all of you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a heartbreaker!

Anonymous said...

he's got his pouty, puckery lips perfected!

Anonymous said...

All he needs is cupcake tatoo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures of my son! I'm so proud!

Anonymous said...

zh let me know that you posted my pics from Won's bday. I love your cupcake friday postings and you create beautiful stationery. I'm going to post a link from my blog to your site so others can check it out! also, you can check out a couple more photos of Won on www.graywen.com