Thursday, June 12, 2008

Father's Day Dare

Don't you love these photos of our beaming, proud "new dad" customers? While our boutique and studio still attest to having the best and brightest customers around (er...no bias here!), I wanted to post these up since Father's Day is fast approaching. Here's a reminder that our dear ol' dads were smiling ear to ear right from the day we were born. Always there to help with homework, the one to silently pack up strollers, lug suitcases on vacations and give advice on worldly matters, it's always nice to commemorate their efforts and give them some superhero status. Which leads me to this week's dare...

above: With his very awesome design background, this Dad lent his expertise in designing the baby announcements!


above: I wish I could zoom in on the photo of their beyond adorable daughter who was born with rock star hair (little layered tips that were naturally highlighted!).

Father's Day Dare: I know you probably have a great golf video already picked out, but how about accompanying it with a card or letter with a list of reasons why Pop is your superhero? I don't know about you, but my dad lives to retell old, embarrassing memories of when we were his wild monkey children. Even if it's a phone call to go down memory lane, a little bit of that will go a long way!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ok cat! I'm going to get off my butt and find an album to put some photos together for my dad, STAT!

Anonymous said...

father's day gifts are hard to look for-- i think a card would be the perfect thoughtful gift... along w/ a big steak dinner!

Anonymous said...

So ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

YES how could we ever forget baby chun :). great dads!