Monday, June 30, 2008

Shop Friend: The Pampered Girl

Thanks to my sweet cousins, I finally had a chance to visit The Pampered Girl salon in Hayes Valley. I had wanted to visit for the longest time, as this was top on my list of places to host my sister's bridal shower with its scrumptious vintage chic French decor!




above: I absolutely love the pink and black color scheme. Our feet soaked in old fashioned enamel basins and the decor was so soothing and feminine. I could hardly take my eyes off of the little details like the framed silhouettes and black faux fur throw pillows. It is such a lovely, intimate place that I highly recommend it for anyone looking to throw a special shower or soiree. Click here for info!

4 Comments:

JD said...

i love the decor!

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Oh my gosh Cat, that's so cute! I'm going to have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

ahhh tres chic!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable and so Amelie!