Monday, May 5, 2008

Decades and Decades2

On the topic of glam vintage, I wanted to post up pictures of the well known Decades boutique in Los Angeles where the gorgeous golden Helen Rose gown came from. Known for carrying vintage with a modern look and feel, you have probably seen many a celebrity walk down the red carpet in a gown from this boutique.

Decades also has a sister boutique Decades Two which carries contemporary pieces from '90s to present day. I got swept away under their "staff picks" with an Angel Sanchez dress that seems so ethereal and other worldly. I couldn't get my mind off of it so I'll post up a little montage of on my next post!

3 Comments:

Atomic Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's A Jaime Thing said...

Anne that dress is beautiful! I don't know if you ever played with Barbie dolls when you were little, but if so, do you remember the 1984"Peaches & Cream" Barbie? lol Right away this dress made me think of that...it was actually one of my favorite Barbies - I still collect them to this day! :) Anyhow, hope all is well...will email you soon, sorry - I've just been so busy catching up on some things since NY. Have a lovely!!!

-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing":)

Anonymous said...

I love Decades and Decades Two. They have amazing vintage dresses. I saw on hautelook.com that they are having a sample sale on their line tomorrow. I can't wait. that site has the most amazing deals.