Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shop Friend: Mindy Weiss

I posted yesterday about meeting wedding planner Mindy Weiss in New York and I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from her weddings.

above: this is my favorite wedding from her online portfolio. Her vision for the bride and groom imbues such richly layered elements. I love the blend of creamy shades of peach and khaki. And details...just look at that gorgeous tree inside of the foyer!

above: What a beautiful walk down the aisle!


above: Mindy's signature style from In Style Weddings.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the "rose chandelier!" genius!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over that ceremony location. And those are the shades that my BM's are wearing. OGLE!

Anonymous said...

stunning! jd beat me to commmenting on the gorgeous flower dripped chandelier!