Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February Spells Getaway


above, clockwise: personal stationery with faux croc envelopes, Miu Miu wallet,
Alexander Mcqueen Skull scarf, Carrera aviator sunglasses



Winter Blues getting to you? February always means getaway to me. My father is escaping the frigid Midwest and is touring bazaars and the Blue Mosque in Istanbul right now. My cousin is planning her getaway to Argentina. I'm getting postcards and tales of exile from friends in Hawaii, Mexico, Australia... If you're one of those darn lucky escapees, then be sure to have your essentials in tow including enviable stationery or postcards to send to working stiffs like me. And if you can't peel yourself away, indulge your nest with something special. A client told me she just treated herself to something underfoot, a velvety, luxurious croc pattern rug (above) as her antidote for chasing the winter blues away!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

The rug even looks shimmer silver. i want!