Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Threads: M.Clifford Handbags

Good patent leather can make a girl go weak in the knees. We just got in some M.Clifford handbags made of gorgeous leathers. My favorite happens to be this purple gem so we've elected it for our Tuesday Threads!


above: M. Clifford purple patent leather purse $360. Available at Cat Seto.


above: coat with pockets by SDII $89, black jersey tunic $59 on sale
copper bow/charm necklace $36.50. Available at Cat Seto.

Cadenza: "I'd swing this bag over a great patterned coat and comfortable tunic for one of those days I want to look effortlessly chic, and at the same time secretly as comfortable as can be!"

Julie: "This matte shiny leather bag makes almost everything you wear look hip. I matched it with this comfortable jewel enhanced top with different shades of purple and grey fleece jacket. It feels just like it looks; Fun and Comfortable!"

3 Comments:

Martha Flynn said...

Can you guys come over ever morning and dress me? Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I love the triple decker zippers on the bag!

Sarah said...

I use this purse day and night. At night I just take the strap off and it turns into a nice little clutch.. Love this new designer :)