Thursday, February 5, 2009

Newlywed Nest

I love getting a chance to catch up with our brides after their weddings. And I was so thrilled when Leah and I met and she shared with me the glorious photos of her wedding (which you must stayed tuned for when I post them up next week!).

I was equally as floored when I saw photos of their newlywed nest because every detail spells out the story of why they belong together. When you first meet Leah and David, they are fun, eclectic, playful. But they also have a soulful connection that reaches down to the depths. Below is their dining room and if you look closely at the wallpaper that their interior designer Lawanna (of Lawanna Cathleen Designs) found, there are tiny monkeys that symbolize their love embedded within.


This is pure "Leah and David" to me. Wit, boldness, charm with a twist of classic modern all at the same time. A graffiti mural painted by Eustinof spells out "SexyM***F***." Now that's a pretty awesome newlywed nest. Be sure to check out their wedding story and photos next week!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

so charmingly fitting--love the "sexy mofo" piece ;)

Anonymous said...

The contrast of the elegant dining room and radical breakfast room is terrific!!!

Anonymous said...

i dig this...thanks for posting and is the graffiti artist local?

JD said...

i love the dining room-- so bold and chic!!

Hapa Power said...

The artist (Eustinov) is local SF artist that has been a graffiti artist for over 20 years. Very well established and highly recommended.

Shop Friends said...

Thanks for the info Hapa!