Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Friday: Day after Valentine's

Happy Friday everyone! Hope all of you had a fun Valentine's Day. I am not usually a big reveler of the "V" Day but Mariko shared with us something we did not know before: in Japan the women celebrate Valentine's Day but not the men. Girlfriends ditch the boys and give each other gifts like chocolates and go out to celebrate...how great and genius is that? Thanks to Cadenza, we had a little of that at the studio. We share an affinity for sugar at the studio and were given mini roses and mini cupcakes along with Jennifer's watermelon drinks. Even my friend Jen stopped in with some of her infamous sugar cookies.

above: Yes, it's Bogey in a foam cupid outfit wondering what in tarnation is strapped to his derriere?! Be silly and carefree this weekend! I'll be back next week with some grand openings and other fun posts...

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Ohmygob, so cute. SO CUTE! I love the hearts but I love the cupid belt even more. I should make one just for myself.

Jen and those sugar cookies.... :p She's been making those every single year since she was like, 14.

Anyway, hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day! I had fun boycotting it.

<3 <3 <3