Friday, February 8, 2008

Kimara Ahnert: Makeup

Happy Friday! Before I head off for the weekend, I thought I'd post about makeup extraordinaire Kimara Ahnert. We have clients who swear by Kimara and her team's work. I hear words like "glow" and "polished to perfection." Her celebrity client list is endless and her fees are on the pricey end, but for a truly special event and wedding she is your go-to-woman. Her studio is SO up my alley. Located in Manhattan within a townhouse furbished in french decor, Kimara's vision was to create the environs of a chic home for her clients.

Not in New York? Kimara offers a full line of makeup and skincare products online. I LOVE that her skincare line can be used for those with sensitive skin!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her packaging!

Anonymous said...

I love Kimara and all the girls, Maria and Valdis are great!!

Anonymous said...

Love Valdis, Maria & Julie - so nice and genuine