Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shop Friend: Turtle Papers

I don't know about you, but I have been having a case of "Pre-Spring Fever" lately and getting all of my running and workout gear in tow so I can soak up the nice weather in the city. Friend and fellow designer, Jennifer Tam, of Turtle Papers creates the kind of stationery that is the antidote for a case of Spring Fever. Her designs are so fresh, vibrant, sweet and uplifting!

The two of us met in NYC where we were both debuting our lines and I immediately fell for her whimsical and spirited style. Her studio is based in Seattle and you can purchase all of her Turtle Paper goods online at Etsy.


above: just in time for Easter and spring!

If her stationery isn't adorable enough, check out Jennifer's hand-silk screened "hip baby tees."

2 Comments:

JD said...

i wonder if the baby tees come in my size!

Anonymous said...

happy spring indeed! Love her colors!