Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Friday: Effortless Glam by Sofira

I posted earlier this week about the label Sofira, and Sian was so kind enough to send me over some of their new designs from their '08 summer collection. Hope you enjoy the additions!

This Malysian based label continues to create gorgeous pieces that follow an effortless glam.

Anyone watching the Oscars this weekend? I think this Lila dress is a little Oscar-esque! Thanks for the pics Sian! And Happy Friday everyone.

Be sure to stay tuned next week! I'll be back with giveaways, more fun posts and a trip back to my all-time favorite indie shop that inspired so much of what I love to do now.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Such easy-wearing yet unmistakably glamorous pieces! Makes me wish for a reason to purchase one. :)

And the last gown is definitely Oscar-worthy!