Thursday, February 21, 2008

See By Chloe...and Live By Chloe

This See by Chloe "Cruise 08" ensemble is so fresh, modern and completely wearable. Close your eyes...what might her apartment look like? I thought I'd have some fun and try and put that question to task.

My absolute favorite way of decorating: Hi+Low your room!

Clockwise: Invest in a ruby glass Murano Chandelier and Ribbon Chair by Pierre Paulin. Mix it up with : Slat Bench for $199. Fantoni bowl/ashtray $249. West Elm vases. Helen Frankenthaler print.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

love it and will be dreaming of that ribbon chair for a while!

Anonymous said...

I love that chandelier, it's got so much personality. I have been wanting that See by Chloe jacket too :)

JD said...

chloe is on my top 3 favorite brands-- what great taste you have!