Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Paper Studio: Mr.Boddington

Save the Dates are one of my favorite invitations to work on with brides. It's the prelude, the teaser, the very "first" that a couple and their guests glimpse into the wedding day to come. I often tell brides to have fun with their save the dates. Let your excitement and anticipation shine through. The Rahjastan invitation from Mr. Boddington is my favorite from their collection and available at our Paper Studio. It is such a joyous piece -- doesn't the invitation looks like it has been hand-inked for each of the guests?

above: yellow lucite heart necklace, my sketch of the bride is wearing a Zuccaro dress available from our Cat Seto Boutique, Charles David sandal.


This lovely ceremony setting is from Madrona Manor.  This inn is in the heart of wine country and nestled into eight acres of gardens and woods.  Even though Napa and Sonoma are only about an hour away, every time I go there it feels like worlds away from San Francisco. The wine country is such a special place for celebrations and a big inspiration behind many of my invitation designs.  My sis doesn't know this yet, but I'm hoping to get some photos of her beautiful wedding in Napa to post up for all of you!  

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo! it's got zing to it! I just visited madrona manor last summer and it was so romantic.

perfect bound said...

Love the look you've created here.