Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Light me Up!

And since we're on the topic of lighting today...
If you ask me how much time in the past I've spent thinking about light switch plates, I'll probably say practically zero. But ask me to consider some and I could likely ruminate for hours. Which is what happened when I was on Etsy looking up something for another post and happened upon these adorable light switch plates !


Of course, the same thing goes with tissue boxes. Please, someone out there tell me those badly drawn bathroom-floral-wallpaper Kleenex tissue boxes bother you too! I would much rather opt for this fun Popeye version.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The standard tissue boxes can be pretty darn dreadful. The Popeye box encourages me to search for a reason to blow my nose!

Anonymous said...

I love that pine cone switch plate!