Monday, August 4, 2008

Puppy on Polk Street

Drool! I forgot to post this last Friday. My friend James brought in Cafe, a seven week old toy poodle and I (along with everyone at the studio and on Polk Street) dropped everything to make goo goo baby noises at this little creature that looks like a little Steiff toy. What is it about a puppy that just makes the rest of your day all the more sweeter? James claims to not understand this whatsoever. He is normally Mr. Tough Guy...doing hard core training, competitive tae kwan do, riding his motorcycle, yada yada...but carrying around Cafe has turned him into a softie (sorry James, but it's true!).


5 Comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

OMG Cat! So CUTE! I want another poodle so Vito can have a playmate. Are there more in the litter perhaps? Lynn

Shop Friends said...

Lynn...yes there might be!
I'll ask James today!

Anonymous said...

cutest dog ever ever!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, i hope i get to catch another glimpse of that adorable pup when i'm back in sf! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know which one is cutter ;)