Monday, August 25, 2008

ShopFriend: Nestldown

My brother got married over the weekend and I thought I'd share some of the shots from Nestldown, the beautiful and whimsical location of their wedding.

above: Nestldown is located in the hills of Los Gatos and is actually a 170 acre private residence of one very lucky family! The ceremony was held down winding steps that opened up to water and majestic trees.

above: My brother's days of go-karting madness were more elegantly translated with an antique train that took guests for impromptu rides around the grounds.

above: The bride and groom arrived in vintage style.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

what a charming photos, and i love the guest train!
congratulations again to matt, jessica, and your families!

Anonymous said...

I never would have guessed that was hidden in Los Gatos!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!