Monday, January 14, 2008

Gown Recap: Four Seasons Wedding Fair

Hope you enjoyed wedding week at ShopFriends as much as I enjoyed posting and sketching for it. I still have some posts that I'd love to put up so I've decided to continue it for a little longer this week!

Starting off with our Sunday show at the Four Seasons "A Five Star Afternoon" Wedding Fair: it was sooo much fun to meet brides, current customers, our fellow exhibitors and colleagues (and in such a posh setting)! We can't thank you enough for coming to see our invitations and designs at the Paper Studio! The event was truly five star with fashion shows, talented vendors and a drool-worthy GOURMET presentation of edibles, including a chocolate dessert bar on the veranda. Cadenza captured some of the models that paraded around in San Francisco designer, Jin Wang's gorgeous wedding gowns.

I love the fur shawl and the lines on this gown give off a modern vibe to old world glamour.


So classic and the photographs don't do the beading justice!

My favorite. Her bodice is lace and that skirt is beyond ethereal.

0 Comments: