Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Showtime!

I literally ran a 10k at the San Francisco Gift Show this weekend trying to accomplish ordering and making it back in time to open up the boutique! Luckily there were many ShopFriends there to make the trip all the worthwhile.

My first pit stop: ordering up lots of mod and whimsical pillows from Thomas Paul for the shop. His pillows always make me nauseous with indecision...I wanted them all!

Above: I absolutely loved meeting Erika and John from Delphine Press in person. Stunning journals, calling cards, notes and custom invitations--their woodland themes were so magical I had to order some for our Paper Studio. My favorites had to be their newest series of sea creatures printed on colorful hues of stock. Thank you both for being so sweet and madly talented...we look forward to seeing you guys in New York!


Towards the last bit of my little run I did a double take when I heard someone calling out my name. And I'm SO glad she did! C. Marie of C. Marie Fine Stationery has created the ultimate pairing...fine stationery with perfume that strives to "enhance the bond between writer and reader by fulling engaging the senses." She couldn't be nicer and her stationery reflects her taste for classic designs with a touch of whimsy. What beautiful gifts to give!

4 Comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the lovely shout out, Cat - it was so great to meet you at the show! Best, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Great stuff,I love all of the stationery!! I hope you wore your flats :)

Shop Friends said...

I loved meeting you and seeing/smelling all of your awesome products! Hope you had a knock out show and see you in NY:).
Cat

Botany's Desire said...

Cat,
Thank you for posting the information on C.Marie. I plan to begin carrying your beautiful stationary line as well as the C. Marie next month.

Sandra
Botany's Desire