Friday, January 4, 2008

Paper Studio by Cat Seto

I wanted to give you a little preview into "wedding week" on ShopFriends which starts on Monday. I can't wait to showcase invitation designers, dresses, and all things wedding for the next five days leading up to our event at "A Five Star Afternoon" San Francisco Wedding Fair at the Four Seasons next Sunday, January 13.

The Four Seasons Wedding Fair will introduce brides to our newly opened Paper Studio (which resides three shops down from our main Cat Seto ). But for those of you who aren't in the San Francisco area, we hope that our wedding week at ShopFriends will also give you a glimpse into what we do.

The Paper Studio is an intimate, appointments-preferred space where we meet with our brides and clients for everything from weddings and showers to baby announcments and personalized stationery. It contains our signature Cat Seto lines as well as a highly edited selection of what I would consider the best letterpress, engraved, and flat designers in my industry. I not only respect and LOVE their styles, but each designer is a true perfectionist in their work and service and I know every bride would be so lucky (as am I) to be working with them. Abby of Abby Jean Press is not only one of the designers I will be featuring next week, but she had the exquisite vision for the talented designers that make up the Paper Studio's collection.

Keep us bookmarked and stay tuned next week for giveaways and wedding posts!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

your paper studio is darling!!

Anonymous said...

What a great Paper Studio! I was in Tadalafil ,Russia for a couple of months, and not even there I found a Paper Studio as this one. Definitely Cat Seto made a fabulous job.