Friday, January 25, 2008

long and lean: Tracy Reese '08


One of the trends to watch for this Spring is: long & lean. I will have to sit out on the mile high trousers because if you are vertically challenged like I am, the only thing I can imagine is that they would probably come up to my chin! But nevertheless, I LOVE Tracy Reese for her playful silhouettes and her Spring '08 line which had plenty of gorgeous long & lean dresses to covet for your upcoming events.


I sketched one of her silk chiffon dresses that seemed to float dreamily down the runway.


If you are in Manhattan, the Tracy Reese Boutique is a must visit for lots of goodies including her handbags and accessories.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

tracy reese is one of my favorite designers! I love her sleek dresses for spring.