Monday, January 7, 2008

Paper Studio: Abby Jean Press


Here is the pink and taupe color pairing that I call the "cousin" of coral & chocolate (see post below). But upon second look...I think I've let a little of my crush on "coral" into this one too!

Abby of Style Me Pretty was kind enough to post my sketch & inspiration board of her own line Abby Jean Press on her blog today. We carry her stunning line of engraved and letterpress invitations here at the Paper Studio. When a bride walks in looking for something of ultimate elegance I show her the Abby Jean Press line. She has an exquisite eye for bringing glamour through subdued, luxurious color palettes and papers (ahem...much like her inspiration boards!). She has achieved what every bride wishes for: to feel both modern and timeless.


above: in ode to Abby's inspiration boards at Style Me Pretty, I created this one with her sketch and invitation in mind.
Stay tuned for more sketches and all things wedding tomorrow!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

a beautiful ensemble!