Thursday, December 6, 2007

Custom Invitations: Yellow Glam Peony

Yesterday, my amazingly talented friend, Abby (of Abby Jean Press), was kind enough to post our "Purple Eden" invitation from our wedding line on her blog, Style Me Pretty. If you don't know already, she is THE authority on weddings, style, and the inspiration board. It's an over the top gorgeous place to lose yourself in and I am always blown away by how she and her readers come up with such beautiful boards and ideas for planning the perfect wedding. What makes Abby stand out is her vision to help each bride find her personal vision and it is through her generous spirit and talent that makes this possible. Please go and have a look yourself!

Her inclusion of our invitation made me realize I haven't posted anything about our invitation design yet, and I thought I'd start today with the introduction of some of them. This first one is from our vintage chic line and we call it Yellow Glam Peony. I have always envisioned hybrid sophisticated/whimsical tea parties and garden parties with this invitation. We have paired this with everything from bridal showers at the Palace Hotel here in San Francisco to surprise birthday parties at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
Above: Yellow Glam Peony shown with dress and accessories from Anthropologie, votivo candle, Charbonnel lemon truffles.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

so ladylike! my favorite color is yellow