Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shop Friend: Paris Hotel Boutique





I met Lynn of Paris Hotel Boutique here in San Francisco when she came into our shop and bought a zebra trench dress from us (and she looked divine in it I must say!). And what is truly divine is her boutique which is available both at Past Perfect and also online. She has such an exquisite eye for vintage and antique pieces--I found myself compiling an endless wish list of items. Nor surprisingly, the bamboo table and mid century Dorothy Draper chest (both above) have been sold already!



Alas, some items still available include a glazed, ceramic pagoda lamp, vintage Four Seasons hotel teapot, vintage Gucci album, and a gorgeous Fairmont Hotel Crown Room chair. I just love her vintage hotel finds! Below are some other treasures on my wish list.



1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE zebra print!!