Monday, December 3, 2007

we heart blueprint

We are delighted to be featured in this month's issue of Blueprint Magazine! Our Cat Seto Boutique/Studio is mentioned in their San Francisco Style Guide. We love that they feature Polk Street and some of my favorite Shop Friends on the block.



We are big fans of Blueprint. They have smart, accesible, completely chic and relevant features on everything from organizing your closet, to do it yourself projects. Not only do I feel inspired when I read the magazine, I actually feel like I can translate it into my own day to day life.
I actually had a little droolfest when I saw their fabulous Gift Guide feature. Below, some of my favorite picks:



featured: Salviati necklace with Murano glass baubles. Doyle cameo ring (from $185). Sue London slippers ($128).

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you in this and I love Blueprint too so it's mutual :)

Tadalafil said...

I can not believe what I'm watching, I mean, I bought a slippers as those ones a couple of weeks ago, and I payed around $200. You definitely have to be joking with that price, don't you?